Presenting 'Hire Me', the Humber Enterprise Adviser Network would like to invite parents/carers and students to the Baths Hall, Scunthorpe for 4pm on Wednesday 2nd October. The event is expected to finish by 7pm.
This event is aimed at students in years 11, 12 & 13 to assist them with understanding the next steps into Apprenticeships, employment and University. There will be an opportunity to speak to the businesses delivering the workshops, and colleges in attendance about next stages, university fees, what education levels actually are, and information about growth areas for jobs and opportunities.
Places will be limited so please book early on the above link to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries please contact us through Eventbrite also.
Workshops will be:
- Application forms and CVs
- Difference types of interviews
- Interview Techniques
- Rob McNaught, RB https://www.rb.com/
- Dr. Chris Meyer, Singleton Birch. https://www.singletonbirch.co.uk/
- Dr. Kirsty Clode, Chair WiME (Women into Manufacturing and Engineering),
- Julie Shave, Airco http://www.aircotraining.co.uk/
- Kaylie Dixon and Lucy Jessop, HETA. https://www.heta.co.uk/
- Gill Payne, The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd, https://www.gillpayne.com/consultancy/
- Helen Aukland, Premier Technical Services Group Plc, https://www.ptsg.co.uk/about/
We look forward to seeing you at this first event of its kind.